- Financial market prices are always right
- Debt doesn't matter
- Consumer spending is the basis of our economy
- A rise in home prices is the same as saving
- High asset prices are good for the economy
- Inflation isn't inflation unless it shows up in the CPI
- Money supply growth does not matter.
Obama or McCain please hire this guy! Whoever does gets my vote, assuming they listen to him.
Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.
Post a Comment